To achieve maximum Bitcoin privacy, Poof generates new bitcoin and cryptocurrency addresses every time funds are received. Each BTC public address your wallet generates comes from your wallet's xPub (Extended Public Key).
1. Poof does not need your private keys
2. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency payments go directly to your wallet
3. New addresses enhance your privacy.
Poof also supports yPub and zPub formats and convert them to xPub format.
Exodus wallet does not allow you to customize the limit that they track, making it not a recommended way to track or accept Bitcoin payments. To prevent performance issues, Exodus limits the amount (20 max) of addresses without balance that they track on the blockchain for the time being. While Exodus does not give you customization of address GAP-Limits, Poof can still generate payments sent directly to your wallet with Exodus.
Here's how you can Find the xPub on Exodus Wallet:
1. Open up Exodus Bitcoin Wallet on your desktop. Click the three small dots on the top right hand of your screen.
2. Click on those dots and you should see the option to “Export xPub”.
3. You should receive a message that says “Your xPub has successfully been exported” along with the file path that points to where your xpub was exported to.
4. Copy Paste that string of Text into Poof
Poof will automatically process Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency payments for you without the need for your private keys.
You can call Poof Support if you have any further questions.
Bitcoin payments will go directly into your wallet with your generated xPub addresses.