To achieve maximum Bitcoin privacy, Poof generates new bitcoin and cryptocurrency addresses every time funds are received. Each BTC public address your wallet generates comes from your wallet's xPub (Extended Public Key).
1. Poof does not need your private keys
2. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency payments go directly to your wallet
3. New addresses enhance your privacy.
Poof also supports yPub and zPub formats and convert them to xPub format.
Blockchain.com's wallet does not allow you to customize the limit that they track, making it not a recommended way to track or accept Bitcoin payments. To prevent performance issues, Blockchain limits the amount (20 max) of addresses without balance that they track on the blockchain for the time being. While Blockchain does not give you customization of address GAP-Limits, Poof can still generate payments sent directly to your wallet with Blockchain.
Here's how you can Find the xPub on Blockchain.Com's Wallet:
1. Open up Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet online.
2. Click on “Settings” in the lower left corner of Blockchain.com
3. Click on “Wallets & Addresses” within the drop-down menu. This will reveal your wallets and the addresses associated with them. On the right side of the page, click on the button that says “Manage”
4. Click on “More Options” on the right side of the screen. This should drop down to give you a couple of options. One of them is “Show xPub”.
5. This final step will show you the extended public key in Blockchain.com
6. Copy Paste that string of Text into Poof
Poof will automatically process Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency payments for you without the need for your private keys.
You can call Poof Support if you have any further questions.
Bitcoin payments will go directly into your wallet with your generated xPub addresses.